The American Real Estate School 30-hour Online NY Supplemental Course in New York Policies as of September 1, 2008.
Please read the following important course information prior to purchasing this course.
The tuition fee for the 30-hour online supplemental course is $179.00.
If you have any questions about the course content, please e-mail us ARESchool@aol.com and we will forward to our course instructor.
If you have any questions regarding registration or require any assistance, you can email the school at ARESchool@aol.com or call us at (631) 724-8844, Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. All calls and emails will be returned within 48 hours (not including holidays).
Important Information the student needs to know prior to taking this course
1. Students who enroll must complete the course within one year from date of purchase. Students must successfully complete this course by passing with a minimum grade of 65%. Students will be required to sign an online course affidavit during their proctored final exam stating they solely have completed the online course and they are taking the final school exam.
2. Refunds: Once a student purchases this course, no refunds or credits will be given.
3. This is a self contained online course. No textbook or other materials are required to complete this course. However, The American Real Estate School offers course textbooks as supplementary resources and other exam prep materials which may be purchased by visiting our Online Bookstore, or by calling (631) 724-8844.
4. For instructor support and guidance you can reach a licensed real estate instructor by e-mailing us your question to: ARESchool@aol.com. The instructor will reply by e-mail within 48 hours (not including holidays). For all technical issues with the course, (i.e. canít log-in, donít remember password) students can reach technical support staff at, 1-888-213-5124, Monday through Friday between 9:00 AM and 8:00 PM EST, and on Saturday and Sunday between 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM EST.
5. The exam for this course is 3-hour proctored exam which means students must take the exam in person. Students have a total of two (2) separate attempts to pass the schoolís final exam. Students who fail the exam a second time will be required to pay for and complete the entire course again should they wish to continue. Students will be required to bring a picture ID to the proctored exam site.
6. All exams are administered by a proctor within the state of New York. The American Real Estate School offers the proctored final exam at the following location.
∑ Main Campus: Hauppauge, NY 11788.
The proctor will be familiar with administrating final exams. The proctor will be required to verify the student identity with photo ID. Students are not allowed to have study aids while taking the exam.
When you have completed your online course please contact our school to schedule your final exam (631) 724-8844 or Email us at ARESchool@aol.com.
The final examination is included in the course tuition. The exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions. You have 3 hours to complete the exam. There will be absolutely no talking during the exam.
7. Classroom and online courses are different products. Time spent in each cannot be transferred from on to the other, or interchanged.
Thank you for your business. If there is anything we can do to make your course experience more enjoyable, please let us know.
The American Real Estate School Ė email us at ARESchool@aol.com
We suggest that you print this page and
keep it for future reference.
Click Here to Register